What do the following things have in common? Science has nothing to say except in a lame and pathetic manner to suggest that they’re all an illusion, or to suggest they'r some mythological creation. Just as atheists have been forced into the ludicrous, “matter has always existed,” or "matter came into existence without a cause," so too, in the near future will atheists tell us that “Life has always existed. Life didn’t have a beginning. Life didn’t have a cause. Life has always been.”
Here are just a few things for which science has nothing of value to say:
- The Beginning of Life
- Rationality and Morality (How do we know what is true)
- Science can't tell us why kindness is better than cruelty - yet we still believe it to be true
- Science can't tell us how the laws of mathematics and logic came to exist or why they came to exist but we still live as though they do exist. If the atheist says these laws exist to prove science s/he is arguing in a circular manner.
- Science can't explain or prove metaphysical truths;
. there are minds other than my own
. the external world is real
. the external world didn't begin to exist ten minutes ago appearing as aged.
- Science can't prove or disprove ethical beliefs
. Whether the Nazis did anything evil
- Science can't rule on aesthetic judgments
. Beauty and goodness can't be proven
Science itself can't be justified by the scientific method of inquiry.
Don't fear these atheists. They're all bluff and bluster. They've surrounded themselves with a barrier of misinformation. Give them eyewitness testimony and they'll say eye-witness testimony isn't reliable. Give them teaching that was learned from an eyewitness and they'll reject it as hearsay.