Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ask Kim Kardashian

I’m not kidding! There is actually a section in Time Magazine - this is a top shelf News Magazine - or so I thought - where people have written in to find out what Kim Kardashian thinks about stuff. Dear God how is our planet ever going to survive? Now, I don’t know who Ms. Kardahian is but I am absolutely confident that the world will be better off if no one EVER finds out what Kim Kardahian thinks. O Crap, I should have died while I had the chance.

3 comments:

PersonalFailure said...

For once, I am in complete agreement with you.

Thesauros said...

It's a slippery slope kid, be careful :)

tinkbell13 said...

Yup, this is something that we can all agree on.

A guilty pleasure of mine is The Hills. I love IQ points every time I do that. Last night, I watched it and one of the characters was openly planning to get pregnant against her husband's wishes, and then she prayed and thanked God for her outfit.

Young women have no chance in hell.