Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Condescending? Me?

Dats what a guy sez to me taday. He sez dat I’m condescending him. Now da guys a signtist eh. Geez deez signtists are sensitive, ya know? They’re like finely tuned thoroughbreds. Touch their arse the wrong way and it just sends em eh? But what’s a guy ta do, ya know? Dis is honest now. I sez to a guy, an ateist, ok let’s be honest here. It was one uh dem ateists. And I sez to him, do you honestly tink that sometin can just pop into existence out of nowhere? And you know what he sez? Dis is de honest trute. He sez, “It could happen.” Well, geez louise what’s a guy suppoz ta do wit something like dat? I mean how stupid can you get? Ok, well, like dats probably an example of condensation - I suppose. But ain’t I right? Isn’t dat juz idiotic? For four hundred million years no human or animal has seen anything just pop out of no where an dis guys says, “It could happen.” Da ting is, I’m not condensing people on purpose. I mean wat do these ateists want from me. Am I supoz to aks em questions about der stupid beliefs? Is dat wat dey expec? Hmmm?
Dat’s more condensation? Ya don’t say. Hmmm. So am I supoz to agree wit em? Pretend I care wat der saying? Would dat make lez condensation tween uz? It would eh. Hmmm. But dis udder guy, an ateist, der all ateists ya know. Dis udder guy heez all riled up because - are ya ready? Heez all riled up because I “KNOW.” Dats it. I sez, “Nuttin that cumz into existence duz so wit out a cawz.” And he sez, “Oh - you KNOW dat do you?” An I sez, “Ya. For four hundred million years no human or animal has seen anyting begin to exist wit out sometin cauzin it to begin to exist.” And dis numb nutz sez, “Well dat dozen mean it couldn’t happen somewhere.” And den he goz off an talkin about millions of universes and . . . wat? I wuz calling him numb nutz in a condescension manner again? I wuz eh.

Well, wat ef I mean it? Duz that actually madder? I mean, dis isn’t zactly the Markarios fan club or anyting is it? So do I have to care if a freakin signtis doesn’t like me? I don’t? Well, den I gotta tell ya, dis has been da stupidest bunch of ateists dat I’ve ever condeeescended to.

3 comments:

Rabhimself said...

Way to hammer the nail into my point. You speak to us like we are children makarios. I don't mind that your opinion obviously differs but there is no need for the way which you put forward your thoughts.

This ridiculous post seems to higlight a fair degree of immaturity you posess. I really can't believe you were a counsellor, or that you are a fair bit older than i am.

Also, what the hell does the fact i am a scientist have to do with anything? There you go again, making it out like i have exerted some sort of superiority over you beacause that is the case when in reality i haven't, in fact, i didn't even tell you i was a scientist until you bizarrely guessed it.

BTW - when you did guess it, from my use of the word 'us' i was actually referring to atheists.

Shane Doyle said...

I responded to the comment you left on my modesty post. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Unknown said...

"You speak to us like we are children makarios."

Some mixture of Canadian/Cajun children? I'm lost on this one.