Monday, March 16, 2009

How do you spell Love?

Even though you have stolen from others - I will give to you

Even though you have been a danger to others - I will protect you

Even though you have harmed the defenceless - I will not harm you

Even though you can’t be trusted - I will always be faithful toward you

Even though you have used others for your own gain - I will never use you

Even though you have judged without warrant - I will not unfairly judge you

Even though you have given up on others - I will never lose patience with you

Even though you have been willing to destroy a human life - I won’t destroy you

Even though you rage at the slightest provocation - I will be slow to anger with you

Even though you are a hypocrite of first order - I will present unending Truth to you

Even though you have withheld love in order to “teach” - I will never stop loving you

Even though you have walked away from those who have failed - I will never leave you

Even though you have lied to the point that friends have left you - I won’t ever lie to you

Even though your selfishness seemingly knows no bounds - I love you with Agape Love

Even though you have betrayed the trust of those who loved you - I won’t ever betray you

Even though you are guilty of bigotry - I will show no favouritism to you or to anyone else.

Even though you have envied what others had - I will never withhold anything good from you

Even though you have selfishly done what you want - I will not withhold even my own life for your sake

Even though you have punished with the desire to hurt - I will always discipline you from the base of love

Even before you were willing to live for Me - I died for you

Even though you have withheld forgiveness - I will forgive you always

My Name is Jesus and I Am Love

No comments: