Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You're Outta Here!

"Get Out Of Here!!!"
"But Jesus! You are my Lord!"
"Get away from Me. I never knew you."
"But I healed people in Your Name. I spoke in tongues and cast out demons."
"I said, "Get away" - You’ve never been a part of Me or My message."
"But I prophesied damn it. Don’t you get it? I prophesied!!!!"
"Get - Away - From - Me."

How is it that people can believe they’re a Christian with out the presence of Christ making a radical change in their character and priorities?

How can we believe we are a light to the world when our behaviours and our speech show that our lives are as dark and confused as the life of the pagan next door?

How can I claim the love of Jesus if I don’t sacrificially love?

1 comment:

RyanGreen said...

Don't forget, Jesus isn't against the works. He's against the attitude.