Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Lost And Hopeless, Therefore I Could Never Become A Christian

I’m Lost And Hopeless, therefore I could never become a Christian.
Imagine this! You’ve been in the forest for five days. You’ve been there for five days because you’re lost. No food. No water. Covered in bug bites.
Voice: "You should come home to get something to eat and drink and to get those sores looked after."
You: "I can’t. I have no idea how to find my home. It’s hopeless!"
Voice: "There is Someone right over there who knows how to get you home. You should ask Him for help."
You: There’s no point in asking for help. I’m lost."

Stupid right? It’s like saying, "I could never become a Christian because I desperately need to become a Christian."
Luke 19:10 - Jesus said, "For the Son of man (Jesus) came to seek and to save those who are lost."

No one is so good that they don’t need forgiveness from God. No one is so bad that they cannot receive forgiveness from God upon repentance.

No comments: