Friday, August 31, 2007

Jesus - My Friend, My Lord, My Savior

The Lord is my Shepherd
. He gives me everything that I need
. He makes it so that every night I sleep in peace and safety
. He leads me toward a quietness of spirit
. He restores my soul when I’m worn out by the day’s activities
. He guides me in the paths of righteousness so that I can give Him glory and praise.
. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil, for Jesus, You are with me.
. Your correction and Your guidance are meant to comfort me.
. You give me success after success even when I'm surrounded by my enemies
. You bless me over and over and over
. Surely Your goodness and love, Your mercy and grace will follow me every day for the rest of my life.
. And I will dwell in Your very presence in paradise for ever and ever.
Psalm 23

As with the wind, God cannot be seen. However, the effect of His presence in a person's life are unmistakeable.

No comments: